Wolf Shield 2022 New Carbon Monoxide Alarm With Sealed 10-Year Lithium Battery Life-Time Warranty| Latest EN50291:2018 | Real-Time CO Digital Reading Display | Portable for Indoor & Outdoor
About this item
- ✅MEET THE LATEST EN 50291-1:2018 – Our products are updated closely according to The Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm (England) Regulations 2015, label with the document code “EN 50291:2018” released by TUV. It is important for you to make sure your CO alarm is labeled with the latest code, not only for your own properties but also the commercial and residential tenancy.
- ✅SEALDED IN 10-YEAR LITHIUM BATTERY – A lithium battery comes with the CO alarm that operates worry-free for 10 years. No more low battery chirps go off in the midnight. No battery replacement is required but simply replace the whole CO alarm at the end of 10 years when low battery chirp is off. Our product has 10-year life-time warranty for your peace of mind.
- ✅SMALL & PORTABLE – The CO alarm is 7 X 7 cm, even smaller than a human hand. The neat and stylish look blends naturally into any room of your home. As there is a built-in battery, no hard wire work is requirement. Simply hang it on anywhere you need, such as home, offices, RVs and camp sites. Our CO alarm will be a trusted device to guard your health and safety.
- ✅DIGITAL DISPLAY & INDICATOR LIGHT – The digital display screen shows the real-time CO level in the environment. The three indicator lights show you the current status of the CO alarm: the green light flashing slowly means the CO alarm works properly; the yellow light means an error/fault; the red light warns you the CO level is above the normal level. The warning chirp is as loud as 85dB.
- ✅INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE – Our portable lithium battery CO alarm is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. It is accurate and durable. It is small and light to be carried around. You can use it at home, in your office, in your tent and RV, and wherever the CO level might be a concern.
The Ultimate Home Safety Expert
Canrbon monoxide Alarm With 10 Years Battery
3 LED Indicators
Loud 85-dB Alarm
Easy to Install
10 Years Warranty
Built-in 10 Years Battery
Carbon Monoxide is a poisonous gas that has no smell, colour or taste. Low levels can cause headaches and nausea, whilst high levels can be fatal. When CO is detected, the carbon monoxide detector sounds an alarm to warn you of the threat. Carbon monoxide can’t be seen, smelled, or tasted in the air, and it is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths. Placing carbon monoxide detectors on every floor of the home and in each sleeping room is an important way to protect your family from danger.
This new legislation requires a Carbon Monoxide detector to be installed where there is a fuel-burning appliance (such as boilers, fires, heaters and stoves) or where there is a flue.
Carbon Monoxide Building Regulations
New legislation states you must also have adequate Carbon Monoxide protection.
If you choose to install a battery powered Carbon Monoxide alarm, ensure it complies with BS EN 50291, and that it includes a long-life battery. A mains powered detector can also be used, as long as it complies with BS EN 50291 (Type A).
Because carbon monoxide is slightly lighter than air and also because it may be found with warm, rising air, detectors should be placed on a wall about 5 feet above the floor. The detector may be placed on the ceiling. Do not place the detector right next to or over a fireplace or flame-producing appliance. Keep the detector out of the way of pets and children. Each floor needs a separate detector. If you are getting a single carbon monoxide detector, place it near the sleeping area and make certain the alarm is loud enough to wake you up.
Although they may look and sound similar, CO alarms and smoke alarms are designed and intended to detect two separate, distinct hazards. Therefore, to help protect your family from both hazards, it’s important to install both UL Listed CO alarms and smoke detectors.